Areca leaf plate
Arecanut leaf plates are the bio degradable plates produced by Areca leaf , The finest quality of areca leaf which covers the areca fruit
is taken and engineered to give the shape of plate and other utensils ,which can be used as a dinner wear .
In addition to being bio degradable, areca leaf plates have its own health benefits as there are no chemicals used during production.
The Areca leaf plate manufacturing is as follows.
Areca leaf plate Preparation
- Areca leaf plates products are prepared from fallen husk leaves.
- Fallen husks are collected, pressure washed, sun dried, moulded and then sterilized.
- These naturally shed husks are strong, semi flexible but not brittle, odourless, and water & heat resistant.
- Areca Leaf plates are a chemical free disposable product which is fully biodegradable in a short period of time.
- The fallen palm husk has its own natural texture, which make it ideal to transform into all natural, unique dinnerware. These dinnerware will naturally compost in 2 months can be naturally decomposed in 2 to 3 months.
- After production, then finest quality of areca leaf plates are exported and supplied.
- It can be easily moulded into different size and shape.
- Areca leaves are 100% Biodegradable and eco friendly to use.
Uses of Areca leaf plates.
- Used as dinnerware in Functions, restaurants, birthday parties, kitchenware.
- Used for packing purposes
- Sturdy and light which makes it possible to use in buffet parties.
- Can be used in microwave for warming food.
Advantages of Areca leaf plates
- Eco palm plates cups, plates, bowls are Biodegradable
- Arecanut leaf products are easily disposable
- Arecanut leaf products eco friendly
- Better replacement for plastics
- Easily transportable and light weight.
- They are hygienic